Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Be the Best Musical Genius with Incredibox

I know this is not food related, but I am addicted to this new site called Incredibox.  You can create all these neat little 30 second clips of songs and share them through social media such as Facebook or Twitter, or email your selection to friends and family.  Good fun if you want to waste hours of your life- perhaps you are waiting for Santa to arrive, or maybe just the plumber with a "I'll be there between 9am and 2pm, so just sit and wait for me all day" type of schedule.  Either reason is valid, so here ya go!

http://www.incredibox.com

When you get bored with those sounds, try Version 1.

Here is my composition called Adrift.  Can you beat it with your own?  Post yours in the comments section below!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment