Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wen Haircare

I have fallen in love with a new haircare product and I want to share it with the world.







The description from their site about this product: 
"WEN® Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in hair care. A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention."



No longer will you be buying two separate products (shampoo and conditioner) to manage your haircare.  With Wen, you just use one cleansing conditioner to both cleanse and moisturize your hair, without stripping your hair's oils or adding unnecessary soap scum buildup.

I have gotten a new hair treatment to deep condition and straighten my hair called Thermafuse Amino Acid Infusion (which I LOVE btw).  Instead of Keratin, which leaves your hair straight but limp and lifeless, Thermafuse allows your hair to have body and curl if you so desire, and has no Formaldehyde in the process.  You do have to use a Sulfate-free shampoo product, and so I tried the Keratin shampoo and conditioner.  The Keratin shampoo and conditioner basically destroyed my scalp and left it more flaky and itchy than ever.  Enter: Wen.

My salon recommended Wen as a natural product that won't dry out my scalp, is Sulfate-free and also highly conditioning, which my hair needs all the time due to curly frizz.  After trying Wen Sweet Almond Mint cleansing conditioner for 30 days, I have to say, I won't be using any other product for a long, long time.  Highly recommended!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment